Chapter 194

Look what I found, in my inventory.
This monocle that I think I got from XStreet which I've had for years now. And an old group gift from R.icielli, I really like this skirt, high waisted skirts are one of my favorites. Also I found this skin from CHAI NOVA, that I think I've only worn once before. And it's not so much that I've found these things, more that I remember that they're in my inventory. It's really been piling up lately.
So with some old and slightly new items, here's my LOTD.
<3
Credits:
Skin: CHAI NOVA +Tone 03+ [XOXO 2] [old group gift]
Hair: !lamb. Ambrosia - Snickers
Monocle: RcR: Unessicarily high prim monocle
Top: [W&B] Cole Boatneck Top IVORY
Skirt: R.icielli - ANITA High Waist Skirt / paparazzi [old group gift]
Earrings: [ skream! ] “The color of my heart” Earring
Piercing: [-B-] :Basic Piercings: Anti Eyebrow L (Shadow)
Ring: ::Happy Finds:: Grinning Death Ring
Shoes: *Kookie* Athena/Silver/
Poses: Dismorph

Comments