Chapter 240


Hyper Culture has some new dresses out, which come in six different patterns. And if you don't want a patterned dress, these are also available in ten other colors. The back dips a bit low, but knowing me I'll probably wear an undershirt with it, I really enjoy layering.
Acide is kind of a new shop to me, I remember going there for a hunt pretty recently. While taking pictures with this outfit I felt like something was missing so I opted for the beads, and it really felt like the missing link. The store sells mostly jewelry and piercings. 

Credits:
Skin: LAQ~ Tess2 - 04 [Fair] Glow skin
Makeup: Face Tattoo- Mascara 3 [by Iris Ophelia]
Hair: (Denier Cri) Aya
Jacket: Emery - Jacket Roxe #Black
Dress: HC - Ultra Pattern Mini (Blue Polka)
Tights: *Sheer* Tights 25 & 26
Necklace: [[SHADE THRONE]] The Big Soul Necklace
Beads: [Acide!] Dark perly kiss
Rings: boho - Love Earth Ring - Onyx
Shoes: R2 “Hokulea” CHH Blue
Tattoo: actchio. sci-fi superhero tattoo: classic (FTLO hunt)
Bag: ::: B@R ::: Emanuela Black
Poses & Garage: GLITTERATI & (marukin)

Comments