Chapter 496

In case you haven't heard, coldLogic is having a sale, which ends tomorrow! So I styled up a look using a skirt I picked up from the sale, which also happens to be a new release. I paired it with this lace top from Chemistry, I really really love the detail on this top. I pretty much love everything my avie's wearing today.  



Credits:
Skin: (AMD) Bebe – Peachy – Black Out 4
Hair: [LeLutka]-SWISH-4in1-pony – WalnutWhip
Top: (Chemistry) Echo Tank Top – Lace White
Bra: {mon tissu} Lycia Lace Bandeau Bra ~ White
Skirt: coldLogic skirt – braye.ebony - NEW!
Belt: {SMS} Wrap Belt Red GG
Necklace: (FD) Summer Peacock Necklace & undefined lilies – mingle mangle (yellow/gold)
Earrings: LaGyo_Laurel earring gold
Ring: LaGyo_Ludovica double ring
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps (Neutral_Black)
Pose: don't freak out! 

Comments