Chapter 560

I'm loving this new skin from Glam Affair, Aria, it's so cute! You can get it at the Arcade. Also, We Love Role-Play is back, and Mina has a gorgeous new hair, Nanda available at the event. I was in the mood to be comfy, hence the cozy bomber jacket, the basic henley, the boyfriend jeans and the shirt tied around my waist, but I wanted to add some extra flare, so I opted for my favorite heels, from fri.day.



Credits:
Skin: -Glam Affair – Aria skin – Asia Combination 06 H {available at The Arcade} - NEW!
Hair: MINA – Nanda - {available at We Love Role-Play} - NEW!
Jacket: *COCO*_BomberJacket(Hands in Pockets) Burgundy 
Top: erratic / basics – longshirt /dark navy
Necklace: (Yummy) Bear Charm Necklace - Bronze
Bottoms: Emery – Boyfriend Jeans Yoko Original
Shirt: *COCO*_ShirtAroundWaist_CheckMultiColor(TC4)
Shoes: fri. - Miranda.Heels (Navy)
Pose: Exposeur & Olive Juice 

Comments