The Closet Diary ~ Chapter 48

I decided I should challenge myself in the dressing of my avie, to incorportate either some form of red, green, white, cream, blue, or grey(grey because it reminds me of winter and I loveeee grey). This skin is from Exodi, it's a group gift, and I wish I had gotten a better picture of the eyes, the make up in that area is superb, there's these small red dots going across the eyelid. And I love the eyebrows, which is an important factor in skins for me. I'm don't think it's still available as the group gift, but you should check out the Sienna skin, it's pretty :)


Credits:
Skin: :: Exodi :: Sienna Cachet - Sugar Crystals (Dk/F/C)
Eyes :: Exodi :: Au Natural Eyes (Blue)
Eyelashes: ***Chaisuki*** lashes28
Hair: Laqroki ~ Irresist - dark brown
Dress: TART baby doll -freebie
Shoes: 50 flats - snake bow Flats

Comments