The Closet Diary ~ Chapter 74

Review of Elate!
Recently I was dropped by some items from Elate, by the owner Kellie Iwish.
Elenia is my favorite, I loved the color and it had a grecian look to it, and it looks so soft. It comes with the attachment on the strap, which are flowers. The dress is available in two other shades, both are light colors. The skirt layer comes in different sizes to accommodate different heights. The dress flows nicely, and I think it's nicely done. The straps with the braided look I think is a nice detail.
Tuli, it took me a while to get used to the color, I'm not much of a brown clothing person, but I ended up liking this color. The neck layer is really thick, but it's kind of cute, like it'd keep your avie really warm. Usually they're thinner, when they're this thick, sometimes it's because they're the hood scarfs. It comes in a wide range of colors.
Felicity, makes me think of a party, well multiple ones. This dress seems perfect for an upcoming date which is New Years Eve. The full skirt is three pieces, but you can wear one and still make the outfit work, I prefer all three, I think the layers flow well. This comes in a wide range of colors as well.
Make sure to visit Elate, there's a lot more clothes then what I have posted here! -> http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sunny/166/92/39











Credits:
Skin: LAQ ~ Jessica 02 [Fair] Glow skin (brown brows) (with cleavage enhancer)
Eyes: Angelina EYES *REDGRAVE*
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent Eyelases - soft
Hair: [ATOMIC] Hair_Emma_Umber
Dress: (Elate!) Elenia (Sunny)
Shoes: *ByKay* ~ MaryBelle ~ *Mist*

Skin: *YS & YS* Nicole Jewel Light W/ Freckles - Xmas Groupgift
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Inncoent Eyelashes - soft
Hair: Tiny Bird - Autumn Leaves - Dragees (50L Friday special)
Dress: (Elate!) Felicity (Flame)
Necklace: Simply Spoiled Knotted String of Pearls
Bracelets: TWLOHA - {ad*jewel*a*tion} by Bria Topaz
Shoes: ::P::Ballet Flats, Houndstooth

Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 3/br) dec VIP gift
Eyes: =HooT= Yuletide Eyes (Blue) (past 50L Friday)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. Eyelashes - soft
Hair: TRUTH Piper - mocha
Elate!) Tuli (Burnt Orange)
Necklace: *Staged* Onyx and Black Neclace Silver
Shoes: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps - Brown (free)

Comments