Chapter 213


I was in a rush to go to the beach. One hand I have a popsicle melting, and a tote that is slowly slipping down my arm. On the other I'm holding my tablet, hoping to get some work done, and also hoping to soak up some sun. So there's plenty of expectations for the day, but sadly..today's an overcast day. But there is one certainty for today, rbcg is reopening its doors today! There's even some new releases coming our way. rbcg will be open later today. <3

rbcg.

Credits:
Skin: [PF] Ember - Nudey (dkbrow)
Hair: (Posh) ; High Status ; Bang Less ; Chocolate
Top: Tyranny D. {Cropped Tanks} - egg shell
Bikini: Pig - Tableau Summer Bikini Turquel
Skirt: Tyranny D. {Summer Fling} Grey
Naval Piercing: [ skream! ] “language” Naval Piercing
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Girls’ Board walkers - Sand Shack
Pocketwatch: [ skream! ] “time stands still”
Bag: rbcg.my diy beach bag w/ towel
Popsicle: rbcg.melty popsicle!
Tablet: rbcg.eat tablet
Pose: @waffle

Comments