Chapter 393

The Hair Fair has officially opened! And I'm swimming in a sea of new hair, very very happy about this. I wish I had more time to do individual posts on some of these hairs, because they really do deserve that kind of attention, cause they're so cute. But tomorrow I leave for two weeks on a trip, so today is my last day to blog! Anyways, the Hair Fair is going on from now until July 15th, so there's plenty of time to check out the event. And I present you with another giant post full of Hair Fair goodness. Enjoy! 

I'll leave ya with the main landing points for each sim: Hair Fair 1, Hair Fair 2, Hair Fair 3 & Hair Fair 4.
Also, here's a list of the slurls for the Hair Fair. 




Baiastice - Lory, elikatira - With, Clawtooth - Darling & LeLutka - LOOSE

* RezIpsa Loc * ~ Edith, Helen & Ellen

vive nine - Raquel w/Headband, Lindsey & Morgan

Raspberry Aristocrat - Khloe, Jane & Fae


LoQ Hairs - Sake, Vodka & Liqueur

Credits:
Skin: Curio - Petal Frex [Dark] Pout-Pure 2
Top: fri. - Basic Cami (White)
Poses: exposeur, Glitterati & marukin

Comments