Chapter 462


I've collected a lot of couple/friend poses over the years, but I really don't get enough use out of them, so I wanted to show off some of the ones available at the Pose Fair. Today's feature is from Exposeur, it's a really sweet pose, and it gave me a chance to use shamelessly use my malt! <3   



Credits:

Skin: ::DT:: ::LuuS:: BLOSSOM – Basic CLA
Hair: .: vive nine :. Raquel in Bean w/ Headband
Lingerie: Kyoot – Soft Words Lingerie (White)
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Low

Skin: FRUK Knox skin shade 3 - The Gent – black beard - available at The Men's Dept 
Facial Hair: the body co. (BZ) Facial Hair Tattoo – beard 2, beard 4 = black
Chest & Body Hair: Sacred – Chest Hair – Brown, Body Hair - Brown
Hair: ::Exile::Sid:Drift
Bottoms: Armidi – Classic Midrise Boxers – White

Pose: exposeur – Something Good - NEW!

Comments