Chapter 498

Well hello again! That was unplanned and unexpected blogging vacation. September was insanely busy for me, as well as the beginning of October. Now I'm just trying to decide what to blog! I've also been in the process of editing my shape, which I'm still not 100% satisfied with, so bare with me if there's a few transition shapes I go through.
Anwho, Wasabi Pills has this gorgeous new hair out for Cinema. In case you haven't heard about Cinema, it's a themed sim-wide event that is focused on movies. Cinema runs from now until October 31st. And Apple May Designs have a lovely new dress, I love the way it hangs, and it definitely makes me think of autumn.



Credits:
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY* -Skin of the Sunday19
Lipstick: -tb- {Light/Pale} Red Lippie
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Taylor Mesh Hair - Cinnamon - NEW! 
Dress: Apple May Designs - October - Warm - NEW!
Necklace: LaGyo_Alice necklace
Bracelet: ASO!AlphabetBrace(V)Gold
Rings: LaGyo_Bonbon ring gold & LaGyo_Ludovica double ring
Shoes: [HABERDASHERY] Charlotte Riding Boots - Natural
Purse: Leverocci - Resort Satchel_Pumpkin
Pose: don't freak out!

Comments