Chapter 502

I'm getting back into the swing of blogging! I say this every time I come back to blogging after it's been more than two weeks, but I am! Anywho mijn.boutique has this adorable sweater available at TDR. I'm such a sweater girl. And now that it's getting closer to winter, I've definitely been bundled up in sweaters. I almost forgot about these adorable pygmies from Ohmai, but then I was trying to find something else that seemed to be missing from my outfit, and poof out comes the pygmies! 



Credits:
Skin: -tb- {Light} Blessa: Catty - Dark Brows
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nikki Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Top: mijn.boutique/cloth/wool blocks sweater excl. TDR 16nov2012 - NEW!
Bottoms: Kyoot - Hollander Leggings (Grey)
Necklace: undefined lilies - fur ball faces (black/silver)
Shoes: Ingenue:: Jude Boot :: Ebon
Pygmies: Ohmai Emporium: Pygmy Puffs: Antique, Sable, Custard, Tea Rose, & Pistachio
Pose: (marukin)

Comments