Chapter 518

It's been a little while since my last post. As per usual I suppose.
Anywho! There's some epic sales going on right now. Truth Hair is having a sale throughout the entire store, from now until May 3rd. Most of the hairs are only 75L for a pack, while the ones being retired are only 25L! Side note, I have been trying to get into the sim for the past couple of days and still can't. So I had to find other means.. aka camping outside the sim and buying things from afar. Curio is also having a massive sale from now until May 4th, all of the skins are going to be retired, and they are all half priced. And there's one event I would like to mention, Bees Through The Seasons is happening now, and there's some adorable items available there that I just had to blog. Plus it gave me a chance and challenge to wear yellow, a color I'm not overly fond of. So thanks!




Credits:
Skin: Curio: Petal [Light] Angel-Happy Holidays! 2011
Freckles: Ugly Duck & Tres Blah
Hair: Truth – Brianna w/Roots - clove
Top: NYU & Beehive – Foral Shirt – Orange Poppy - available at Bees Through The Seasons!
Skirt: Overhigh – Rosalie Skirt - Yellow
Belt: [SC] Surf Couture – Weathered Snap Belt – Olive
Honey: {Sugar Heart} Oh honey! Oozey Honey Mess - available at Bees Through The Seasons!
Bees: {Sugar Heart} Bees Knees ~ Chubby Bee Knee Patch - available at Bees Through The Seasons!
Earrings: [HANDverk]Beehive Earring.gold - available at Bees Through The Seasons!
Shoes: GF* Strap Shoes “Alex” -patent:yellow(Tstrap)- [slightly modded]
Bag: Maitreya Leather Satchel - Mustard
Pose: marukin

Comments