Chapter 533

Just a simple look of the day, or night I should say. Miel released this cute dress for Fifty Linden Friday, which was a great deal because it came as a fatpack with a ton of color options. I still have a few leftover hairs that I picked up at the Hair Fair that I still wanted to blog about, including this one from LeLutka. And I'm using one of the poses from the pose set available at Collabor88 from marukin. I always enjoy their poses, they have a very naturalness to them, which I really like in poses. 



Credits:
Skin: [PF] Kumi - Defined (bwnbrow/crease)
Lipstick: [PF] Elly Juicy Gloss/Teeth (Lingerie Pink)
Hair: [LeLutka]-ALVINA hair - Praline
Dress: MIEL PEASANT DRESS - NEW!
Earrings: [AB] Mirage Earring - Tea Rose
Bracelet: [AB] Mirage Multi Bangle - Tea Rose
Ring: [AB] Mirage Dome Ring - Tea Rose
Shoes: Ingenue :: Lydia Slingbacks :: Blush [worn with Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet]
Pose: (marukin) - available at Collabor88

Comments