Chapter 536

A more vamped up look than I'm used to, but I like it! I picked up this top from So Many Styles at The Dressing Room. A new round starts tomorrow, so be sure to pick up any items you wanted from there. This gorgeous hair from Clawtooth is available at this month's Collabor88. This skirt from Ingenue is still one of my favorites, it's a simple piece, but it manages to glam up any outfit. I'm more of a flats fan generally speaking, but occasionally I'll venture into some gorgeous heels. Such as these from Gos Boutique, which were a group gift a few months back. 



Credits:
Skin: -Glam Affair- Lulu ( Europa ) 03 D
Lipstick: :GP: Pout-Lips 4
Hair: Clawtooth: Windswept – Hot Chocolate - Collabor88 - NEW!
Top: {SMS} Ajour Cami Triangles Black TDRF - NEW!
Skirt: Ingenue :: Lana :: Skirt :: Rouge
Necklace: ISON – stark dagger necklace -long-
Earrings: MIEL SHA EARRING
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique – Grace Sandal – Red Glitter
Bag: HouseofFox :: SteffaniLUXTote[Beige]
Cigarette: flowey. classic cigarette
Pose: flowey.

Comments