Chapter 544

Today's my birthday, yay me! And I wanted to do a quick post to close out the year. Thanks to everyone who continues to read my blog! However, I was having a hard time choosing a pose, nothing really felt quite right, then I was playing around with poses meant to be used with a wall, and the shadow with this pose turned out a little more menacing than I was aiming for, but I ended up kind of liking it. Anywho.. Happy New Year everyone! 


Credits:
Skin: -Glam Affair - Gemma - Europa 12 {available at The Arcade} - NEW!
Eyeliner: R.icielli - The Eyeliner collection /basicblack
Eyeshadow: Cheap Makeup Sparkly Shadow Powder#9
Lipstick: -Glam Affair - Gemma - Lips 03
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Andrea Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Dress: R.icielli - REGINA Mesh Dress /Black
Bra: -Glam Affair- B.t.W. - Undershirt
Necklace: .+*AA*+.long pearl necklace double
Earrings: [HANDverk] Cake Chandelier Earrings. toothsome
Ring: LaGyo_Bonbon ring gold
Pose: Olive Juice

Comments