Chapter 548

I've been stuck inside, cause I've been sick for the past few days. Which is a huge bummer, cause the weather here has been so nice! Since I've been sick, I've had more time to sort through my inventory. And I'm finding slightly older items that I never got a chance to blog when they first came out. So I kind of dressed my avie up in more spring time clothes to celebrate the lovely weather we're experiencing. I started with this adorable dress from Tres Blah, then chose this cute updo from Mina Hair, the ribbon in the hair is color change capable, and then threw on a bunch of accessories. Also, the Amelia.Heels from fri.day are back with some brand new colors, including this gorgeous blue shade!



Credits:
Skin: (AMD) Atalise – Peachy – Allure 3
Teeth: PIDIDDLE Cosmetics – Teeth Add.On WIP Gap
Hair: MINA Hair – Patricia
Tattoo: [ skream! ] Scattered Hearts {store is closed}
Dress: -tb- Frilly Dress- Cream
Necklace: LaGyo_Alice necklace
Earrings: (Caroline's) White Pearl Stud Earring
Bracelet: [W&B] JF2010 Diamond & Pearl Stack GOLDEN PEARL/CREAM
Ring: [W&B] Enough of That Ring NAVY
Shoes: fri. - Amelia.Heels (Tiffany) - NEW!
Bag: (Milk Motion) My satchel
Pose: don't freak out!

Comments