Chapter 551

Enchantment is back, this time the theme is Lil' Red! I love how they decorated the sim, especially the tucked away cottage full of little throwbacks to the original story, whoever decorated that, you did a superb job! I took some of the pieces and decided to not go the lil' red look route, more of the hunter. I was hoping to do kind of a lumberjack thing with an axe, but I couldn't find one that worked, so here's me with a big ole' shotgun. And these awesome boots from fri.day are available at Enchantment. As well as these adorable earrings, oyasumi has been killing it lately, loving what he's putting out. This current round of Collabor88 is coming to end soon, and I had to pick up this lovely do from Clawtooth before the next round starts up. So this is my first venture into wearing a mesh head, this one had a decent amount of options and the price was right, plus it's going to include an update in the future, with even more features; so I decided I would give it a try, and so far I really like it!



Credits:
Head: Vive Nine .: fiore :. Natasha Static Mesh Head SPF20 – Smirk – {no longer for sale} -
Hair: Clawtooth: Female Trouble – Coffee with cream {available at C88} - NEW!
Top: [Deadwool] Gingham shirt – red
Camera: {AMITOMO}Vintage Camera wood
Bottoms: {B.C.C}Call You Mine Patch jeans Vintage
Earrings: oyasumi / woodsman earring {available at Enchantment} – NEW!
Watch: Kari – Barb Watch
Shoes: fri. - Hunter.Boots (Shadow) {available at Enchantment} – NEW!
Gun Prop: dfo! [tsh] gone huntin'
Poses: (pda)

Comments