Chapter 577

I'm just loving these jeans from Emery, I've been in the market for a new pair of high waisted jeans, and these ones were just what I was looking for. You can pick them up at Collabor88. Also, I've been in the market for more tattoos, and I came across Reckless, and they have some really nice tats, I really liked this one, plus bonus points for the name. Lamb has three new hairs out at C88, Peggy Sue is probably my favorite of the trio. And there are gorgeous new shoes from fri.day, perfectly suited for the theme of C88 this month, which is where you can get them! 


Credits:
Skin: Essences *CHO skin ~ Light Rose 01 ~ brunette
Hair: !lamb. Peggy Sue - Snickers {available at C88} - NEW!
Top: (fd) Tucked In Tank (White)
Bottoms: Emery High Waisted Jeans Jule Smoke {available at C88} - NEW!
Earrings: je suis... fraise earrings
Ring: B.C.C Ring of Love Heart Ring Red RARE
Tattoo: [Reckless] Whats dead can never die
Cigarette: flowey. classic cigarette
Feet: Slink Feet Female High
Shoes: fri. - Moxie.Heels (Cherry) {available at C88} - NEW!
Pose: Dream Print

Comments