Chapter 617

I am loving these heels from fri.day, especially in this crimson shade, they're currently available at Uber! I picked up this adorable cardigan from Milk Motion, and I love the options it includes, like the dress underneath. And I picked up these cute ripped jeans from Emery. The Arcade is still going strong, I picked up this gorgeous skin from Glam Affair and this quirky purse from Nylon Outfitters.
 

Credits:
Skin: -Glam Affair - December skin - Asia 01 G {available at The Arcade} - NEW!
Lipstick: L.Fauna Lipstick [Red 3]
Hair: Clawtooth: Cozy cutie - Coffee with cream
Sweater: (Milk Motion) belted sweater /silk dress (option) - red {available at C88} - NEW!
Bottoms: Emery Ripped Skinny Jeans Dark Blue {available at FaMESHed} - NEW!
Necklace: LaGyo_Mave necklace Gold
Feet: Slink Female Feet High
Shoes: fri. - Opal.Heels (Crimson) - Slink {available at Uber} - NEW!
Bag: (NO) Le Visage Purse - Surreal Eyes {available at The Arcade} - NEW!
Pose: Fashion&Melania

Comments