Chapter 645

It's the last day of SummerFest, make sure you stop by. I picked up this pretty dress from Pixicat, available at SummerFest. I picked up this gorgeous do from Wasabi Pills, currently at uber. And earlier fri.day had these cute sandals at N21. YS&YS has a set of gacha bangles and more at Oh My Gacha. Lastly I picked up this pose from Kirin, which they had for FLF. 


Credits:
Skin: Glam Affair - Brandi Sweet - America - 01 G
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Raine - Pancake {available at uber} - NEW!
Dress: -Pixicat- Tropical.MaxiDress - Red {available at SummerFest} - NEW!
Hand: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female
Necklace: TETRA - Crystal Necklace (Geyser blue Quartz)
Bangles: *YS&YS* Rodi Bangles 04 {available at Oh My Gacha} - NEW!
Bracelet: ASO!AlphabetBrace(V)Gold
Ring: LaGyo_Bonbon ring
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet Flat
Shoes: fri. - Faith.Sandals (Teal) - Slink - NEW!
Pose: Kirin Poses - NEW!

Comments