Chapter 671

It has been chilly where I'm at, so I dressed myself accordingly. This cardigan from B.C.C has been around for a while, but I still love it. YS&YS has this pretty skin applier available as LeLutka and Logo mesh head appliers, currently at Shiny Shabby. This gorgeous hair do from MINA Hair is currently available at Tres Chic. These jewelry pieces are from YS&YS, this necklace was previously available at Christmas on 34th Street and these earrings are current available at The Dressing Room. This knitted bag from C'est la vie is just too adorable, I love the little pom pom balls. 


Credits:
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
Skin Applier: *YS&YS* Teresa Tone03 - LeLutka Head {available at Shiny Shabby} - NEW!
Hair: MINA Hair - Stella (materials) {available at Tres Chic} - NEW!
Top: B.C.C if you love me cardigan White
Necklace: *YS&YS* Wish Necklace Ginger
Earrings: *YS&YS* Set 02 - Bow Earrings {available at TDR} - NEW!
Bag: ::C'est la vie !:: Holly knit bag
Pose: don't freak out!

Comments