Chapter 737

I have been trying to challenge myself lately to play around with different colors. Today I wanted to just use neutral colors, and I realized I didn't have that many pieces. With the help of the Saturday Sale, I picked up this cozy cardigan from ISON and this gorgeous top from Cynful, and this pretty necklace from Kibitz, as well as this cute bracelet from Vibing. Also, I picked up these nails from Rainbow Sundae which are discounted for Happy Weekend. The new round of The Epiphany started up a few days ago and I got lucky at the PUMEC gacha machine and scored one of the rare skins, and it's an extra pretty one.


Credits:


Head: LeLUTKA Nova Head 1.1
Skin: #PUMEC - #RARE2 - Danna - APRIL - LELUTKA SKIN App. {@ The Epiphany} - NEW!
Hair: TRUTH Euphoria
Jacket: AMITOMO - Be Your Love Gacha - 6
Dress: *COCO*_Gift_BacklessKnitDress_Brown {group gift}
Necklace: -tb- Harlow Necklace
Bracelet: Vibing - Isla Bracelet - Gold
Shoes: *COCO*_Gift_StretchSockBoots_Brown {group gift}
Tattoo: IDTTY Body Shop - Blind Feeling
Nails: *Rainbow Sundae* Gold Accent Nails - Dotty
Pose: Imeka

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
Skin: #9  [PUMEC]  -  JEANNE  - APRIL --- GENUS app.
Hair: TRUTH Kaijah
Sweater: ISON - agnes oversized cardigan - nude
Top: Cynful On The Go Top - Nude
Bottoms: OSMIA - Marina.Pants - Dark Almond
Necklace: Kibitz - Anna's necklace - gold
Earrings: (Miriel) Teardrop Earring - Antique Gold
Socks: {Luxuria} S/S 18 Semi Sheer Ankle Socks
Shoes: TETRA - Moca Ankle Boots (Brown)
Nails: alme. Mesh Stiletto Nails - Blooming Gift
Pose: Kirin

Comments