The Closet Diary ~ Chapter 9

This is something I'd absolutely wear in rl, I'm a huge fan for flats, as well as skinny jeans. Especially along the grey persuasion. ;]
And I'm such an SL hair addict, it's highly unlikely that'd you catch me in the same hair two days in a row or even in that week. I love that hair though <3
Oh! and those shades are a more recent purchase, which I think are too cute, and very versatile.



Credits:
Skin: 15b Pale Skin -Leona- /*smoky *REDGRAVE*
Hair: [Detour] Rhapsody II - Brown - Flexi Hair
Jacket: (P-K) Opened blazer (Noir)
Tank: This is a Fawn - Scoop Back Tank [grey]
Bottoms: Emery - Denim Quarry
Shoes: fri. - Basic Flats (Black)
Sunglasses: ::Solar Eyewear:: Sunglasses :: RASTABAN
Earrings: [skream!] “Cliassi” Earring
Ring: [skream!] padlocked ring

Comments