The Closet Diary ~ Chapter 4

Finally! I got on. And changed my outfit. Techincally this is the outfit from last night, but I was running around doing too much I didn't take this picture, til this morning.
I like to think of this one as a dorky hippie who loves lavender. xD


Credits
:
Skin: Redgrave 09 Lyla Pale Skin / *smoky4 //
Eyes: Pulse-Avanti Eyes/Winter
Hair: Maitreya Apple - Caramel (one of my favorite hairs, I just wish it were a tad more flexi, but I still love it :D)
Shirt: *ARGRACE* Natural (White) Lady`s
Vest: Doux Petit Dahl - Striped Cardivest - Purple
Shorts: :: Exodi :: Nadia Shorts (Classic)
Shoes: *Street Dermatology*: Oh So Sweet Flats Gift Version
Socks: .::Tyranny Designs::. South for the winter - socks Cardinal
Glasses: (W) Horn Rimmed Glasses
Lip Piercing: [skream!] my key piercing
Earrings: [TRS] Rainbow IceCream Sculpted Earring LRG (yes I know you can't see them, but they're super cute ice cream shaped earrings, the shoes inspired me!)
Ring: [skream!] padlocked ring

Comments