The Closet Diary ~ Chapter 32

I love that top, I've had it almost as long as my avie's been around. And probably have worn it an insane amount of times, it comes in lilac, pastel blue, orange, pink and green (well the pack I have). I think it comes in black with the ties being different colors (not sure if it's still available).
Anyways I love shorts, but I've found it's hard to find a really good pair I like on SL, either they're too short, too long, the attachment bugs me, or something else bugs me. So I think I'm in need of good shorts stores, any recommondations? :)


Credits:
Skin: 15b Pale Skin -Leona- /*smoky* *REDGRAVE*
Eyes: Pulse-Avanti Eyes/Winter
Eyelashes: ***Chaisuki*** lashes28
Hair: >TRUTH< Aradia - chocolate
Top: ~*LaLa Lace-Up Tank: Good Girl Mega FOOFOO - Tulip
Bottoms: tb - Starlust Motel Class Shorts (free!)
Sunglasses: ::Solar Eyewear:: Sunglasses :: RASTABAN
Shoes: TRUTH Huntress Boots [earth]

Comments