The Closet Diary ~ Chapter 40

Shoe Fair Demo Session:
Location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Free%20For%20Charities/128/128/2
Ends Dec. 6th.
I probably crashed here 5 or more times today. But here's some of the shoes I liked :)

J's flip-flap & Barefoot

Kalnins Shoes - Boudoir

ANEXX_LaceupBoots

*COCO*_Lace-UpWorkBoots

Maitreya Gold - Shanti 'Snow Leopard'

DROPS Heart & Sole

*Kookie Athena boots

SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Extreme Pointe

~~Sakka's Studio~~ Deck shoes


The shoes I loved are the Kalnins for sure. So many options are available with it, color changing, and the HUD is really simple unlike many shoes I've found.
J's flip-flap's were also really cute to me, they have the option to be flip flops or bare feet.
Sakka's Studio's shoe was really cute to me as well, I've had a thing for deck shoes lately, if that's even what they're called, it came it two other colors, boat shoes?

Comments