The Closet Diary ~ Chapter 90

Review for Awesome Blossom!
The lovely design of Awesome Blossom, Ms. Clementine Ishtari dropped me the shirts. So I haven't actually seen the show Glee (I know I know!), but I have a lot of friends who are big fans of it. In case you haven't either, that's what these shirts are inspired from, the shows focuses on a glee club.
The shirt, I'm a Gleek! T-shirt comes in three colors, yellow, blue and pink. And they come with the little sleeve attachment which are cute. Be sure to check out Awesome Blossom, there's a nice array of items in the store, from clothes to little assortments for your avie. And pick up the t-shirts, especially if you're a Glee fan :)
Here's a lift to Awesome Blossom!




Credits:
Skin: LAQ ~ Jessica 01 [Fair] Glow skin
Eyes: :: Exodi :: Au Natural Eyes (Grey)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent, eyelahes - soft
Hair: Maitreya Alex - Cacao, fri. Lucy.2 - Moody Brown, Tiny Bird & Reek - Merritt's Hatt (girls) Frosty - Wheat
Top: :: Awesome Blossom :: I'm a Gleek! T-shirt (yellow) (blue) (pink)
Jeans: Emery - Denim Quarry, [lesstanthree] clothing - workin' in 'em jeans, !DPD: The Jeans: [Faded Black]
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops - Classic colors

Comments