Chapter 183

I CE COCO is a new store to me. But I really like the group gift skin they're given out, I think it's still available, check the notices. I had to mod my shape for a while to make the skin fit, I still think I need a bit more minor modifications, but I really like the skin, the pout is very different, and the nose is cute. Pick up the group gift if it's still available :)
<3

Credits:
Skin: ::: I CE COCO ::: Scarlett freckles [group gift]
Makeup: L.Fauna - Iris’ Eyelash tatttoo
Hair: TRUTH - Marguerite - chestnut
Top: Mustache - Crew Neck Fleece - Black
Skirt: {SMS} Jeans Mini Pink [group gift]
Bottoms: *Sheer* Tight 25: Semi-Opaque Black
Necklace: [Label Mode] Necklace GIFT
Earrings: PR!TTY : Classy Hoop Earrings :Silver: [Zombie Popcorn Hunt gift]
Bracelet: Stiletto Moody Box Bracelet (sml) [group gift]
Shoes: [PM] Baby T’s Plain : Black
Poses: dfo! & au soleil.

Comments