Chapter 185

This skirt is one of my favorite skirts, I love ballerina themed items, they're so feminine.
Anyways, here's a look for summer, since it's still a bit chilly in some places.. I opted for a sweater. And the skirt's a good length so all the wind won't freeze my legs off. As for the top, I picked a simple white tank. And some simple but pretty jewerly pieces, which includes a pearl necklace and light earrings with feathers on them (they're kind of hard to see, especially on the white background, sorry in advance!).
And this is somewhat speaking if SL had weather, but hey..I'm basing it off the actual weather :P
<3

Credits:
Skin: (vive9) Marianne [pale] Nudist - clean/no teeth *dark brows
Hair: [ATOMIC] Hair_Emma - Umber
Sweater: !Ohmai : Basics Pocket Cardigan
Undershirt: {SMS} Neon Babydoll White [part of a dress]
Skirt: (NO) Inner Ballerina
Necklace: Twisted & Spoiled - Pearl Knotted Strand
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Ice And Snow Earrings [Melt exclusive]
Shoes: 50 flats- Mr Fairfax’s ciggy break [Designer United exclusive]
Poses: (pda) & au soleil.

Comments