Chapter 224



I'm usually not much of a splurger, unless there's a sale or some kind of special event. But the oodles of shoes got to me, so I broke down and bought a few pair. All of the shoes shown are available at the Shoe Fair.

If you haven't checked out the haybales around the fair.. I highly suggest you do, there's a lot of awesome items available. Like the necklace I'm wearing, it's by Caroline's Jewelry. And the charm on  the necklace is a set of ballet slippers, and I love ballet themed items. 

Anddd I wanted to do one of those 'what I'm listening to segments' because a particular song partially inspired this post - Chromeo - Fancy Footwork. (if there is a music video out, I haven't seen it. if someone finds it, feel free to share it!)

I kind of feel like a librarian in this outfit.. Thoughts?



Credits
:
Skin: L.Fauna {Lapine . Pale 2} [Mystic]
Hair: Clawtooth: Lovely Liz - Girl Next Door
Jacket: Narwhal - Tweedle Dee Jacket
Dress: [SC] Surf Couture - Somer Dress - Goldenrod [past 50l Friday]
Necklace: (Caroline’s Jewelry) Ballet Slippers
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes
Pose: Olive Juice

Shoes:
*GF* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" -plum-
*GF* Knot Wedge Sandal -white-
[Gos] [Docs V2] 8 Hole - F - Black with 'old' Polish
[SC] Surf Couture - Saturday Moccasins - Camel
[SC] Surf Couture - Nantucket Spectators - Black
[SC] Surf Couture - Knotted Wedges - Goldenrod
Zaara : Ilaida Mojri *jeweled brown* DEMO

Boxes & Bags:
aDORKable Poses, Olive Juice, Whippet & Buck, G-Field, Surf Co. & fri.day

Comments