Chapter 226



New hair from fri.day, it's a cute updo, with a bobbipin pinning down the bangs, giving it a little poof. Not quite a Snooki poof, but a cute subtle one. 
And even more exciting news, the next new hair release from fri.day will be at the Hair Fair next week, yayyyy! 



As for the outfit, I hit up the Emery sale, which ended a couple of days ago, and picked up this jacket. And I've been wanting to wear this Tiny Bird dress for a while, but I just haven't found the right time. I thought the dress looked adorable with the hair. But I kind of wanted to toughen up the look, so of course I added a brow piercing and a tattoo across the chest, oh and that handbag, rarrrr I'm so scurry. As for the flats, I thought I needed some color, so bam there's some red. 
<3
Credits:
Skin: LAQ ~ Mima 02 [Milky] Glow skin
Eyelashes: L.Fauna - Iris’ Eyelash tattoo
Hair: fri. - Hilary - Delighted Blond
Jacket: Emery - Jacket Roxe #Black
Dress: Tiny Bird - Lua Dress - White [modified]
Brow Piercing: [-B-]: Basic Piercings: Eyebrow L (No Shadow)
Earrings: [skream!] “The color of my heart” Earrings [past hunt gift]
Rings: alaMood Sweet Stacked Silver Sapphire Burst Rings
Shoes: buttons. bowtastic people flats - adie flats [store is currently closed, but should be opened soon]
Tattoo: AITUI TATTOO - Pi Equals v.2 [retirement sale on all the female clothing!]
Bag: ::: B@R ::: Emanuela Black (L Hand)
Poses & Props: Olive Juice, @waffle!dfo! & Glitterati

Comments