Chapter 228




The Hair Fair starts tomorrow, and I'm sure many of you have seen teasers, blog posts, and maybe even tried on a bunch of demos. Anyways, I just want to start by saying this will be my first Hair Fair, so I was really excited, still am! The Hair Fair is set up on four sims, so there's a lot of land to cover. 
Dernier Cri has been around for a while, but for some reason I've never picked up any of their hair. There's five new styles out for the HF, plus a free gift at their booth. What I really like about these styles is that they look so fluffy! I don't think I've ever used that term in SL to describe hair, but that's the first adjective that came to mind when I saw these. My favorite's probably Dove, look at how fluffy the hair is!
Here's the direct landmark for Dernier Cri at the Hair Fair, if this doesn't work, they are located on the second sim (Hair Fair 2).

There are more pictures under the cut. Also, SL's been giving me issues, so some of the ends of the hair Aya in the photo look a bit funny, but I promise the ends have no weirdness, SL just wouldn't let me take a good picture. <3









Credits:
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::XaYa:: Cream - Tea Time CL1 FR
Eyelashes: Cheap Makeup Lashes (Verna) #11
Hair: (Dernier Cri) Dove
Dress:  [LeLutka]-KAORI dress/beige


Skin: LAQ~ Jessica 01 [Fair] Glow skin (blonde brows)
Hair: (Dernier Cri) Aya
Dress: Doppelganger Inc. - Messina Dress - Fuschia

Skin: [PF] Ember - Nudey (dkbrow)
Hair: (Dernier Cri) Saddie
Dress: *BOOM* Strawberry Buttons Dress [Hide & Seek hunt item, the hunt last til Sunday!]

Skin: ~Mynerva~Sophie~Think Pink [Think Pink Hunt gift]
Hair: (Dernier Cri) Camelia
Top: AOHARU_FrontKnotShirt_Flower/Pink
Undershirt: [SC] Surf Couture - Colleen Top - Violet

Skin: &Bean - Hounds of love LIGHT Clammie
Lashes: L.Fauna - Iris’ Eyelash tattoo
Hair: (Dernier Cri) Taylor
Top: :: fore :: classic tunic bk [old gift]
Poses: {.:exposeur:.}

Comments