Chapter 235

Look, new stuff! There's a new top from SK Designs, which comes in two versions, I'll be showing the other version sometime later this week. This version has a pattern on the tank, which kind of looks like hearts and bows, which is really cute, plus I like the color combo. 



I have a thing for tattoos on the neck/collarbone region, especially when they're words/characters/symbols. So this tattoo from skream is just fitting, it means I love you in Korean. 
And look at those earrings by skream, I really enjoy intricate pieces like this. 


                                          Ice                    Hazel                Artic               Meadow

I used to constantly change my eyes, but more recently I've been rocking only one pair, instead of switching it up. But I'm going to show off some new eyes that I really like. The eyes come with a prim version too, that way you can wear two different eye colors.

Credits:
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 4/bl) dec VIP gift
Eyes: AtomicBambi Eyes - Allure - Violet, Choc, Ice, Hazel, Artic & Meadow
Hair: !lamb. Lovage - Butterfinger
Sweater: Pig - Lazy Sweater Mr. Indifferent
Tank: :SK Designs: Madouc Top One
Skirt: Willow~High Waist Grey Jean
Necklace: [ skream! ] “Taste the Summer” (silver v.2)
Earrings: [ skream! ] “Safety First” Earrings
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Knotted Wedges - Goldenrod
Tattoo: [ skream! ] “Saranghaeyo” Tatt
Bag: -tb- Tres Blah Tote Bag
Poses: (marukin) & !BANG

Comments