Chapter 367

More pieces from Culture Shock from Peqe, RezIpsa Loc and je suis. I love the gorgeous patterns on the Peqe items. And the hair from RezIpsa Loc comes with a nicely designed hairbase to go with the hair style. Also, I'm not a big fan of animal print, but I really like how vibrate this color blue looked with the animal print, so I decided to show it off. <3







Credits:

Skin: Curio Acorn Frex [Dark] Pout-Tantrum 2
Hair: Maitreya Lauren - Kala Jeera
Dress: Peqe - Culture/Vintage - Culture Shock
Necklace: (FD) Summer Peacock Necklace

Skin: ::DT:: ::AmBeR:: V2 Dark - Basic CLB MO (high-res)
Eye Makeup: *BOOM* Flatter my eyes - Blue
Hair & Hairbase: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Mauri, 11pm - Culture Shock
Dress: Peqe - Cats/Smurf - Culture Shock
Earrings: ::je suis::eternelle earring - Culture Shock
Bracelets: ::je suis::asymetrique::blues::bangles - Culture Shock

Skin: .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_Light - Winter (LB)
Lipstick: ::DT:: ::Yri:: LIPstick - Series A - Nr 12
Hair: TRUTH Hazel - strawberry
Feathers: PIDIDDLE - FeatherExtensions - GroupExclusive Set
Top: Peqe - Flow/Lilac - Culture Shock
Necklace: ::Happy Finds:: Vintage Owl Necklace

Poses: hate me and eat me

Backgrounds: Insight Designs

Comments