Chapter 425

Collabor88 has a new collection out, it came out this past weekend! I picked up the skin from Tres Blah, which was only 88l, and it has such a cute face. And I picked up the shirt from Pig. Also, Truth District had a little sale this past weekend, where I picked up the sweater from Naith Smit Design.
If you haven't heard 69 will be closing soon, October 20th to be exact, so they're having a 50% off sale. Be sure to get what you want before they close their doors forever. I've been trying to decide on the hairs I want from there, I still need to go back and get more, but I finally got around to at least buying one. Prior to this I haven't owned any 69 hair, whenever I would demo them, I always felt they just didn't fit my head right or it just didn't look right on me. But this closing sale has pushed me to reconsider. <3



Credits:
Skin: -tb- {Light} C88 Dewy Skin – Dark Brows
Freckles & Moles: Dutch Touch
Hair: [69] OLIVIA 03 - Mocha
Sweater: [NSD] Laine Cardigan Blue
Shirt: Pig – Potato Shirt
Bottoms: Doppelganger Inc. - Cuffed Cords – Brown
Necklace: - .HoD. - Spite Necklace w/bow silver
Earrings: (Caroline's Jewelry) Peony Cabochon Chandelier Earring
Watch: Kari - Triple strap watch - Cappuccino (S) [group gift]
Rings: alaMood Sweet Stacked Silver Sapphire Burst Rings & [AB] Mirage Dome Ring - Tea Rose
Shoes: *FIR & MNA* The Twine Shoes Girls SH
Pose: *EverGlow*  

Comments