Chapter 428

Hey y'all, it's Friday, which means FLF is going on today. And I bought a couple of items, from So Many StylesWhippet & Buck. I kind of love when I have extra free time to actually blog something from FLF on Friday, super exciting I know.   
In case you haven't heard, Belleza and elikatira are both having sales. The Belleza sale ends on Monday, all female skins are 25-50% off. The elikatira sale ends on Sunday, everything is 70% off, so splurge like crazy. Also there's a mini sale at the Warrumville Sim, and there's also some freebies. The bag I picked up is from tulip, which is one of the stores involved in the mini sale at the Warrumville Sim. <3



Credits:
Skin: -Belleza- Aiko pale group gift
Freckles & Moles: Dutch Touch
Eye Shadow: *BOOM* Flatter my eyes - Pink
Lipgloss: [PF] Elly Doll Gloss (Purple)
Hair: [e] Vivid - Black 04
Sweater: {SMS} Knit Cozy Sweater Rose
Top: W&B Diane Crochet-Collar Top MINT LEAF
Skirt: W&B Ayla Leather Skirt CREAMY
Belt: *Fishy Strawberry* High Waist Pants Tobacco Belt
Necklace: Dark Mouse Pearls Forever [past group gift]
Shoes: *GF* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" -plum-
Bag: tulip. Zoar (Clay)
Pose: Olive Juice

Comments