Chapter 452


I have been thoroughly enjoying this bicycle from what next, riding it around town, yep I'm cool. Anywho, I put together a look, it still feels like winter here for me, so I layered up! Apple May Designs has some new releases, including this dress and scarf, both are mesh items. Also mesh is the hair I'm wearing from Wasabi Pills. This skin from JeSyLiLO is new and available at the Whore Couture Fair, which ends on the 31st. I picked up the sweater from Tokidoki during a Project Themeory not too long ago. The rest were some oldies but goodies in my inventory. <3 



Credits:
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::lindsey::LightSkin*J2 - NEW! (available at Whore Couture Fair)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ginger Mesh Hair – Gingerbread - NEW!
Dress: Apple May Designs – Sabrina Mesh Dress – Dark Green - NEW!
Sweater: (TokiD) cable knit (tan)
Leggings: [croire] sheer floral leggings (rosebud)
Scarf: (AMD) Watercolor Scarf - Autumn - NEW!
Necklace: *League* Vintage Clock Necklace
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks * Yellow
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] Desert Boots – Women – Tan - Loose
Bicycle & Pose: {what next}

Comments