Chapter 453

So I'm officially on spring break, which means I'll have some time to catch up on blogging! I kind of borrowed some items from the look I had on the other day. What can I say I felt inspired. Anywho, there is more newish hair from Wasabi Pills! And there's new pretty new earrings from undefined lilies, which come in 8 colors. I picked up some new poses from Glitterati, there's a sale going on there before the pose fair! Also cluttered flowey is closing soon, so there is a sale going on now, the store will close on April 15th. <3 




Credits:
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Julie:::Light Skin*J1
Teeth: PIDIDDLE Cosmetics – Teeth Add.On WIP Gap
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Monique2 Mesh Hair - Pancake - NEW!
Sweater: (TokiD) cable knit (tan)
Bottoms: {SMS} Folded Pants Ash Pink HOBO
Scarf: (TokiD) a scarf (yello)
Necklace: (Yummy) Classic Literature Necklace – Multiple
Earrings: undefined lilies – bramble ramble (darkpurple/gold) - NEW!
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks * Yellow
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek] Desert Boots - Tan
Bag: (Milk Motion) little leather bag(cross-body)
Thermos: cluttered. Winter soup thermos
Poses: Glitterati 

Comments