Chapter 476

Since school has officially ended, and I'm on vacation, all I've really been doing is relaxing. So when I started unpacking some of the boxes piling up in my inventory, I remembered I had the adorable new dress from Intrigue Co, available at Collabor88. It reminded me of a long t-shirt dress that I would totally wear to sleep, so with that thought I kind of went with it for this post. Also, this adorable hairstyle from Wasabi Pills was released some time last month, but it's still kind of new to me, so I wanted to show it off. It's got that messy cute look going on. <3 



Credits:
Skin: ~Mynerva~Group Gift~Sara Pure
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Cookie Mesh Hair – Wild honey - NEW!
Dress: Intrigue Co. - MESH Cat's Meow Dress: Mint - available at Collabor88NEW!
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks - Cream
Stuffed Animal: Reek – Hangin' Hobbes
Pose: don't freak out!

House: cluttered flowey. 'heirloom box' [42 prims]
Bed: :CP: Maude Bed [12 prims] [hunt item]
Log Pile: {what next} Pineknot Log Pile [8 prims]
Chair: {what next} Pineknot Cabin Rocking Chair (left) [9 prims]

Comments