Chapter 477

So I realized my hand in the picture looks like it's missing, but I swear it's just behind my back. ..Anyways, Leverocci is having a big big sale, so I picked up a few things from there, make sure you stop by! I'm not sure how long the sale is going to last, but some items are up to 75% off. Maitreya released the full set of their Radical Boots in a suede texture, and there's a pair available at a group discount, if you're in the Maitreya VIP Group, you should definitely take advantage of the group discount price. <3 



Credits:
Skin: [PF] Kumi - - Amethyst (freck/mouth)
Hair: TRUTH – Jessie – clove - group gift - MESH
Cardigan: *COCO*_Cardigan(Lace)
Top: Leverocci – Satin Ruffle Top_Vine - MESH
Skirt: ::{u.f.o}::cocoon bells – always lace - MESH
Necklace: (Yummy!) Featherweight Necklace
Earrings: (Caroline's Jewelry) Flower Petal Blue Earring
Ring: LaGyo_Bonbon ring gold
Shoes: Maitreya Radical Boots * Suede Chamoisee - MESH - NEW!
Bag: [croire] chic chain clutch (purple dot) (silver)
Pose: BRB.

Comments