Chapter 510

There's a new adorable Skin of the Sunday this week, from MY UGLYDOROTHY. I bought this lamb hair ages ago, but I finally got around to blogging it, I think it's just super cute, especially with the ombre look. Apple May Designs has a new outfit, it comes in four colors, and it totally made me think of a school girl look. With that I kind of turned it into a shades of browns school girl look. 


Credits:
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY* -Skin of the Sunday42 - NEW!
Eyeliner: Tuli Eyeliner 4 & 5
Freckles: Pink Fuel, Dutch Touch Tres Blah
Hair: !lamb. Little Queenie (Mesh) – Honeycomb Ombre
Dress: Apple May Designs – Munchkin Mesh Dress – Brown - NEW!
Undershirt: Apple May Designs – Munchkin Undershirt - Brown - NEW!
Leggings: This is a Fawn – Knit Leggings [rust]
Necklace: :Fusion: Rosary Necklace
Earrings: [ skream! ] “Cliassi” Earring
Shoes: Ingenue :: Jude Boot :: Nutmeg
Poses: flowey

Comments