Chapter 511

This wasn't intentional, but now I'm really craving pumpkin pie. I'm going to have to blame my color scheme, it took on a mind of its own, and came out looking like the hues of a pumpkin pie. Onto more important things, the Truth District Sale started yesterday, and will continue until January 26th. Many of the vendors have items at 50% off, some are store wide, including Truth. The sale is exclusive to group members, but you can still join, you'll just have to pay a join fee. I picked up this dress from Bilo and hair from Truth, courtesy of the sale. Also, The Body Co is currently having a sale, lasting until January 31st. Most of the skins are marked down to 500l, and all makeups are 250l. Surprising when I demoed a few, I actually liked how they looked on my shape, in the past, generally they have not worked well with my shape; so I'm glad to see that's changed. And I'm probably going to have to get my malt something from the sale, it's too good to pass up!



Credits:
Skin: the body co. Lavender (02 Ivory) - The Body Co. Sale
Hair: TRUTH - Adeline w/Roots - caramel - Truth District Sale
Dress: Bilo - Hiba (Amber) - Truth District Sale
Necklace: (Yummy!) Classic Literature Necklace - Multiple
Earrings: undefined lilies - nested things earring (gold/yellow)
Rings: undefined lilies - nested things ring (gold/yellow)
Shoes: ISON - classic levander ankle boots (desert)
Bag: Leverocci - Resort Satchel_Pumpkin
Pose: (marukin) - Collabor88

Comments

  1. Deb… The actual betting We saw lately were a bit different… (can’t keep in mind
    wherever I actually spotted these people.)
    My homepage :: Genital Warts Treatments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what, your posts are usually a good read through
    however on this occasion I am enjoy it is defined jointly
    somewhat hasty. I might be inappropriate with that but
    it surely just doesn’t circulation similar to alternative
    discussions. Remorseful this.
    Also visit my web page - www.Kartracedriver.Com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment