Chapter 512

I picked up this coat, dress, scarf combo from coldLogic, and I love it, not only do you get a complete outfit, the set also includes the dress as a separate piece. So, coldLogic sale is ending tomorrow, so make sure you pick up everything you want before the sale ends! I've been on such a natural hues kick lately, and of that, mainly browns. Hence my outfit's color scheme. As I going through my poses, I realized I really need to sort that folder out, I feel like I have about a million poses, and just keep using the same ones. Speaking of poses, EverGlow is having a sale on all their couple poses, just in time for Valentine's Day. 



Credits:
Skin: *YS & YS* Sofia 01 Nude Teeth
Freckles: Tres Blah
Glasses: Reek - Augie Glasses
Hair: TRUTH - Cyanne w/Roots - toffee
Coat, Dress & Scarf: coldLogic combo - watson.olive
Leggings: This is a Fawn - Knit Leggings [chocolate]
Necklace: (Caroline's Jewelry) Fall Flowers Necklace
Earrings: (Caroline's Jewelry) Fall Flowers Earrings
Shoes: [HABERDASHERY] Charlotte Riding Boots - Chestnut Socks
Pose: EverGlow

Comments