Chapter 513

Again just a reminder, coldLogic's sale ends today. And today I'm just wearing a simple look of the day, of mostly mesh pieces.  I adorable this updo from Truth, with the loose waves and the minimal braid. This jacket plus shirt combo from coldLogic is just perfect. I picked up these jeans from mon tissu forever ago and this is the first time I've actually blogged them. Lastly a pair of my favorite boots from Haberdashery. 



Credits:

Skin: -tb- {Light} Blessa: Catty – Dark Brows
Lipstick: PIDIDDLE Cosmetics – LipStain – Bitten
Glasses: Reek – Park Shades
Hair: TRUTH – Josie w/Roots - clove
Jacket & Shirt: coldLogic combo – tate.onyx
Undershirt: Alphavillain - Nautical Shirt
Bottoms: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans / Flats ~ Faded
Necklace: [[SHADE THRONE]] THE BIG SEA NECKLACE
Earrings: LaGyo_Laurel earring gold
Shoes: [HABERDASHERY] Carlotte Riding Boots Black Socks
Pose: marukin

Comments

  1. You can apply either Dawn while you should really concentration read more about
    a review webpage themselves.
    My website - Criminal Background

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment