Chapter 519

Soo I'm avoiding doing some work. Which gave me time to blog. Anywho, I've decided to take part in the SL DisneyBound Blogger Challenge. I know, I know it started like two months ago.. but it's never too late to start. And I'm starting from week one, so this is my recreation of Peter Pan. Green is one of my favorites colors, however it's not a color I tend to wear all the time. I kind of leaned towards more olive shades, which I prefer. I'm definitely a fan of neutral tones, so this challenge should help me utilize more colors!



Credits:
Skin: -tb- {Light} Blessa: Catty - Red Brows
Lipstick: -tb- {Light/Pale} Red Lippie
Hat: (epoque) Baggy Knit Hat
Hair: Truth - Hank - almond [modded] - Truth Hair Sale!
Feathers: PIDIDDLE - FeatherExtensions - GroupExclusive Set [heavily modded]
Dress: ::[u.f.o]::always belong to you - olive
Bottoms: .:Somnia:. Plain Leggings {Olive}
Necklace: miel FRIENDO necklace
Earrings: undefined lilies - nested things earring (gold/green)
Shoes: ISON - classic levander ankle boots (desert)
Sword: Glitterati & Cheeky Pea - LARP Lightning Bolt
Pose: fri.day

Comments