Chapter 524

Do you still wear your non-mesh items? I know quite a few people have either boxed them up or deleted them entirely. I'm a bit more sentimental with my inventory, so my non-mesh items, even my texture clothing are still all over my inventory. Anywho, lamb released a couple of new hairs last week, and I just had to pick up the Chelsea Girls do, it's too cute, especially with the little beanie! Also, Ricielli has a couple of hunts going on, the most recent being the Love Mommy Hunt, celebrating Mother's Day. I really like that they leave up their hunt items for a good while, which is how I stumbled upon these blazer + shirt combos, which I adore! And I LOVE these cat shoes, I really wanted them when they were at the Arcade Gacha, and luckily, one of my friend's was nice enough to pass them to me. Speaking of the Arcade, are you getting excited? The next round starts in just a couple of days and from the previews, it's going to be another stellar event and my wallet will be dwindling! 



Credits:

Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY* -Megan01_mole
Hair: !lamb. Wild Nothing - Honeycomb
Glasses: Reek – Augie Glasses
Top: Ricielli Mesh – Blazer + Shirt /model - Easter Hunt
Bottoms: ::BB:: Boyfriend Cords (Mint)
Necklace: [ skream! ] “Taste the Summer” (black) [store is closed]
Bracelet: Kari – Ruler bracelet - Fabric
Ring: [ skream! ] padlocked ring [store is closed] & {theosophy} Fordmouth Ring (B/S/B)
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks ColorSet 2 - White
Shoes: Gos [DOCS-V2] 8-Hole - Black
Pose: Long Awkward Poses

Skin: -tb- {Light} Blessa: Catty – Dark Brows
Lipstick: -tb- {Light/Pale} Red Lippie
Hair: !lamb. Chelsea Girls (Mesh) – Twix - NEW!
Top: Ricielli Mesh – Blazer + Shirt /Feline - Easter Hunt
Bottoms: Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans * Dirty
Necklace: :Fusion: Rosary Necklace
Earrings: [ skream! ] “The color of my heart” Earrings [store is closed]
Rings: [ skream! ] Menage a Trois Ring & padlocked ring [store is closed]
Ring: W&B Enough of That Ring OLIVE
Shoes: ::{u.f.o}::toe point flat shoes - cattyblack
Pose: Exposeur - NEW!

Comments