Chapter 529

The Hair Fair started yesterday! And there are so many cute new hairstyles available at the Hair Fair, that I will be showcasing later this week, including this one from lamb. Also, Collabor88 has a new round going on, where I picked up this adorable skin from Essences. I definitely had Lolita on my mind when I was styling this look; that and summertime. 





Credits:

Skin: Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose 01 ~ brunette - C88 - NEW!
Tattoo: actchio. ladyskulls tattoo
Hair: !lamb. True Faith (Mesh) – Honeycomb Ombre - Hair Fair 2013NEW! 
Top: (fd) Tucked In Tank (White)
Bottoms: (fd) High Waist Shorts – Light Denim
Necklace: ::je suis...coccinelle necklace
Earrings: ::je suis...coccinelle earring
Ring: ::je suis::tente::fire::ring
Glasses: Reek - Park Shades
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet
Shoes: Ingenue :: Picnic Heels :: Cherry
Pose: Exposeur

Comments