Chapter 537

So today I've got a bit of a darker look going on, more so from the makeup side of things. Generally I prefer more of a bare face or minimal makeup look. But I was feeling extra sassy today. Anywho, this cardigan from Emery, which I adore, which includes an option with a shirt attached is available at FaMESHed. Also available at FaMESHed is this very cute and simplistically chic skirt from NYU. These cute newish high tops from Apple May Designs come in different color options, including some bright colors. Whereas I chose to stick with the noir shade, I thought it worked best with the overall look. 


Credits:
 Skin: Essences – Qopi 03 *ivorie brunette
Eyeliner: (Elate!) Gold Cateye Eyeliner
Lipstick: [PF] Elly – Glam Lipstick (Noir)
Hair: -LaViere- Amanda/GoldenRoots
Top: Emery – Los Angeles Cardigan Black (Top) - available at FaMESHed - NEW!
Undershirt: * Rezlpsa Loc ~ Skeleton T-Shirt
Necklace: :Fusion: Rosary Necklace
Skirt: NYU – Linen Sitched Skirt, Grey - available at FaMESHedNEW!
Shoes: Apple May Designs – High Top Wedge Sneakers – Noir - NEW!
Pose: marukin  

Comments