Chapter 586

Oh My Gacha has started and there are tons of stores participating! Including YS&YS, which has this gorgeous bag at the event, I just love the little accessories poking out of the bag. Oh My Gacha runs until July 15th. Also new are these shoes from fri.day, currently available at Summerfest, which come in a range of summer colors. Happy 4th of July, to those celebrating!


Credits
:
Skin: -Glam Affair - Brandi - America Pippy Style H
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Oceana {available at C88}
Dress: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Cruise Dress[Ocean] {available at C88}
Cardigan: tram. - J.I cardigan[RIGGED][TexChangerHUD]D
Necklace: [HANDverk]Burst Necklace/coral.gold
Earrings: [HANDverk]Burst Earring/coral.gold
Ring: [HANDverk]Burst Ring/coral.gold
Feet: Slink Female Medium Feet
Shoes: fri. - Kokomo.Sandals (Coral) {available at Summerfest} - NEW!
Bag: *YS&YS* - Velletri Bag Taupe RARE {available at Oh My Gacha} - NEW!
Pose: Dream Print

Comments