Chapter 595

If you couldn't tell, I kind of dig flamingos. Speaking of flamingos, I busted out this awesome fanny pack from Intrigue Co., and there's more patterns and colors available, if flamingos aren't your thing, they're currently at The Seasons Story. And it gave me a chance to use these Yummy earrings. And best of all, I've finally gotten a picture with these flamingos from Ohmai, which I just love! Also, uber, a brand new event has started, it's a monthly themed event, this month's theme is vacation, which is where I picked up this gorgeous fishtail braid from Wasabi Pills!


Credits:
Skin: -Glam Affair - Brandi - America Pippy Style H
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jean Mesh Hair - {available at uber} - NEW!
Top: B.C.C Daisy Crop Tops Blush {available at The Seasons Story}
Bottoms: -tb- Astrid Denim Cut Offs - Original Wash
Earrings: (Yummy) Flamingo Earrings
Bracelet: ASO!AlphabetBrace(V)Gold
Fanny Pack: Intrigue Co. - Fanny Pack:Flamingos {available at The Seasons Story}
Fan: B.C.C Summer's Dream Camera Mini Fan Candy RARE {@ Dreamers Factory} - NEW!
Pose: Imeka
Flamingos: !Ohmai: Flamingo A, B & C (Rez) [Coral]

Comments